Call us today for a free consultation: 508-739-2000.
Under Massachusetts law, workers injured on the job at a construction site, manufacturing facility or other place of business are required to seek compensation for medical care and lost earnings through the Massachusetts Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Unless you can prove gross and intentional negligence on the part of the employer, workers’ comp is the only recourse for recovering money from your employer.
What many injured workers and families don’t realize, though, is that an injured worker maintains the right to seek additional compensation from any third party that may be held liable for damages. Such third parties can include:
- Manufacturers of defective or dangerous equipment
- Property owner who failed to provide a save work environment
- Negligent subcontractor working on the job site
- Installation company who set up dangerous scaffolding, construction crane
- Supervisors held liable for ignoring company policy and state safety regulations
The Law Offices of Dennis J. Ellis and Associates has earned recognition as one of central Massachusetts’ preeminent litigation law firms serving plaintiffs seeking compensation from third parties in workplace injury and wrongful death claims. We apply decades of knowledge and experience in the area of state workers’ compensation, product liability litigation and trial practice to form a tenacious and effective team to protect your rights. We are one of the most successful personal injury trial firms in Worcester, and have a record of helping clients obtain maximum compensation to supplement workers’ compensation entitlements.
We have experience successfully representing injured workers in a full range of third-party workplace injury claims, including:
- Construction site accidents, scaffolding and ladder falls, construction vehicle injuries
- Building wall, roof and trench collapses
- Forklift and construction crane accidents
- Manufacturing plant injuries, conveyor line accidents
- Farm and agricultural accidents
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Burns, electrical shock and explosion injuries
Contact The Law Offices of Dennis J. Ellis and Associates today for a free consultation. Your initial consultation is free of charge and you will pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Call us at 508-739-2000 to schedule your consultation today.
We provide services in Spanish and Portuguese for clients not fluent in English.